Covid-19 Update – Level 2

A quick Covid update…

At this point Feilding Brass committee have agreed to wait another fortnight (ie. at least until the 10th of June) before we look at resuming rehearsals.
We will send out another update in the week of the 10th with further info.

Feilding Brass Senior Band and our Training Band look forward to getting back in the bandroom where it is safe for all concerned so we can be together to rehearse and be able to entertain our community once again. Keep safe.